SMB Sales Manager
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HR solution for small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S.. In one beautiful dashboard, the Zenefits People Platform gives employees complete control and access to their critical information (think payroll, health benefits, 401k, time off, talent management, an employee directory and more) behind a single log in. Our software delivers a complete HR experience by combining its own powerful tools with dozens of best-of-breed applications on the Zenefits platform (think Slack, Greenhouse, Google Apps and more).
The result? A powerful, efficient people management solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their teams, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
Our team is dedicated to reimagining the employee experience in the new world of work. We hope you join us!
Does educating & training others on how to succeed in sales drive you? Is being part of a growing team who collaboratively helps each other win and do right by our customers important to you? If yes, we welcome you to apply to be an SMB manager at Zenefits. Zenefits is changing the way small and medium size businesses manage HR and empower their employees with a full suite & ecosystem for human resources & people operations.
As an SMB manager, you’ll work directly with our Director of SMB to become familiar with our products, sales process, methodology and internal tools to then train SMB AE’s to successfully educate customers and sell our platform to achieve monthly, quarterly & annual goals
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 6-9 AE’s to educate and sell Zenefits to our customers nationwide
- Help develop promoted SDR’s into AE’s
- Empower your direct reports to succeed through training & motivation
- Join calls & help AE’s remove barriers while improving their deal & customer management
- Understand changing business needs ahead of your team. Have the gravitas and skill to lead through this change with precision and confidence.
- Make sure your AE’s are product experts (and you are a product expert)
- You live and breathe dashboards in SFDC: You can make them, edit them, and learn from them to drive AE improvement rigor & through data
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in your respective AE’s & coach appropriately
- Give actionable steps to improve and track progress across weekly 1:1s
- Grow your management skills by working with our Director of SMB & VP of Sales
- 1-3+ years of management experience (SaaS Sales)
- 5+ years of closing experience
- Startup & HCM experience a plus
- Willingness to learn to sell the product yourself during the initial ramp period