San Francisco, CA
Zenefits is the leading digital HR solution in the U.S. Managing payroll, health care, employee benefits, 401k, time off, new-hire applications, and keeping track of current employees has traditionally been a discombobulated and challenging experience. The Zenefits platform is providing thousands of businesses with an all-in-one solution that helps them better manage their workforce, stay compliant, and save thousands of hours so they can focus on growing their businesses.
We’re at the forefront reimagining the employee experience in a new era of work. We hope you join us!
The web developer will be a critical member of the web marketing team, focused on rebuilding the front-end of the zenefits.com codebase. You’ll be working on building out a fancy new design and dynamic marketing website on a WordPress multi-site. You’ll also be building the front-end interactions for more complex digital tools. Our web team has big plans and we want you to be a part of that future!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Rebuild the front-end architecture of our new website on a WordPress multi-site stack.
- Q/A-ing your work to ensure code renders properly in all sizes, browsers, devices.
- Build responsive front-end design systems for quicker development implementations.
- Develop other sites like media and more complex UX tools and sites.
A little more about you:
- 3+ years of experience as a web developer.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members including design and content producers.
- Understand downstream implications of development, ensuring that the site is future proof, flexible and easy to maintain.
- Effective communicator.