Conversational Marketing Development Representative
We’re looking for a talented sales and marketing professional who can help us engage prospects on our website, guide them through a buying process and ultimately improve and customer experience and business outcome for Zenefits. You will split your time between building and optimizing Drift bots to create interactive, personalized experiences for prospects and customers, engaging in conversations on our website via the bots and enabling the rest of the sales team in Conversational Marketing best practices. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and self-driven individual who is goal-oriented with the determination
A little about you:
You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue growth through Drift with a focus on setting demo appointments for the sales team and helping smaller businesses buy directly through our website
- Leverage the Drift platform to create inviting calls-to-action, book qualified meetings for the sales team, route support questions to theKnowledge Baseor existing support ticketing system and enroll contacts in email sequences from marketing automation system
- Work within the marketing team to link emails to bots andConversational Landing Pages, use bots to 'gate' content and set up email nurtures based on bots interacted with
- Manage the day to day operations of Drift (Active users, routing, playbook updates, testing, etc.)
- Push edits and updates constantly to ensure that bots are providing the best experience on site for customers, prospects and the sales team
- Develop and improve enablement tools/trainings related to Drift including scripts, testing, messaging, follow ups, proactive vs. reactive, etc.
A little more about you:
- You’re instinctively a problem solver, rather than solely a problem identifier.
- You are data driven and have a willingness to experiment – even if something doesn't work, be prepared to learn from your failures
- You can manage various priorities with clear communication and composure and are adaptable in a high-growth and changing environment.
- You’re hands-on, leading by example. You’re not only a great coach, but it’s something you love to do. You’re highly analytical in how you set goals and prioritize initiatives.
- You have the ability to work across teams including marketing, sales, product, and operations
- You are a quick learner, always looking to embrace and master new technologies
- Ability to multitask and work independently, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Intelligent with very strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience using Drift as a Marketer or a Sales professional (desired)
- You have Sales Development experience in SaaS (preferred)
- You have the desire to pursue a Marketing career long term
- Certified in Conversational Marketing
- You’re experienced using Salesforce, Outreach.IO, Data Vendors (Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, DiscoverOrg, Clearbit, etc.)