Sales Manager, SMB
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HR solution for small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S. In one beautiful, intuitive dashboard, the Zenefits People Platform gives employees complete control and access to their critical information (think payroll, health benefits, 401k, time off, talent management, an employee directory and more) behind a single log in. Our software delivers a complete HR experience by combining its own powerful tools with dozens of best-of-breed applications on the Zenefits platform (think Slack, Greenhouse, Google Apps and more).
The result? A powerful, efficient people management solution that helps small and mid-market businesses manage their teams, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time. Our team is dedicated to reimagining the employee experience in the new world of work. We hope you join us!
Does educating & training others on how to succeed in sales drive you? Is being part of a growing team who collaboratively helps each other win and do right by our customers important to you? Is a great culture, a beautiful office and unlimited tasty snacks appeal to you? If yes, we welcome you to apply to be an SMB manager at Zenefits. We are changing the way businesses manage HR and empower their employees. You can be a part of that change!
As an SMB manager, you’ll work directly with our Regional Sales Director to become familiar with our products, sales process, methodology and internal tools to then train SMB AE’s to successfully educate customers and sell our platform to achieve monthly, quarterly & annual goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 6-9 SMB AE’s to educate and sell Zenefits to our customers nationwide
- Help develop promoted SDR’s into top performing AE’s
- Empower your direct reports to succeed through ongoing training & motivation
- Join calls with your reps & help your AE’s remove barriers while improving their deal flow & customer management process
- Understand changing business needs ahead of your team. Have the gravitas and skill to lead through this change with precision and confidence.
- Make sure your AE’s are product experts (Don’t worry, we’ll make you a product expert too!)
A little more about you:
- You live and breathe reports and dashboards in SFDC: You can make them, edit them, and learn from them to drive AE improvement rigor and sales metrics.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in your respective AE’s & coach appropriately
- Give actionable steps to improve and track progress across weekly 1:1s
- Grow your management skills by working with our Regional Sales Director & VP of Sales
- Ideally 1-3+ years of sales management experience (SaaS, Startup or HCM Sales a plus but not required!)
- 2-5+ years of closing experience
- You thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Willingness to jump in and learn our products and solutions and get up to speed quickly
- You have a passion for growing and developing a team to be the best salespeople they can be