Aragon Research Announces Winners of the 2017 Aragon Innovation and Women in Technology Awards
Winners were selected at the Aragon Research Hot Vendor and Innovation Award Ceremony on December 7, 2017 in Redwood City, California.
PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA, December 08, 2017 – Aragon Research Inc. has formally announced the winners of its 2017 Innovation and Women in Technology Awards, in addition to recognizing the winners of its Hot Vendor Awards. The Innovation Awards recognize providers leveraging visionary use of technology to not only adapt as markets change, but to actively disrupt and inform how their markets will evolve. The Women in Technology Awards recognize those women who are igniting pathways to success inside their organizations, from their roles in marketing, to IT, to executive leadership.
Innovation Award winners were selected by the Aragon Research analyst team based on the core innovation of their product or service, or for having an innovative or new technology that differentiates them in their respective market.
The winners of the 2017 Innovation Awards are as follows (Category/Category Winner):
- Artificial Intelligence: IBM
- Augmented Reality: Atheer
- Content Management: Nuxeo
- Content Management Systems: Contentstack
- Customer Journey Mapping: TandemSeven
- Digital Assistant: IBM
- Digital Business Platforms: TIBCO
- Digital HR: Zenefits
- Digital Transaction Management: HelloSign
- Enterprise Video: uStudio
- Learning: PeopleFluent
- Machine Learning: Loop AI Labs
- Sales Engagement Platforms: ClearSlide
- UCC: RingCentral
- Video Analytics: Affectiva
- Workflow & Content Automation: Nintex
Women in Technology Award Winners were selected by Aragon Research based on their overall success in their current and previous roles, their leadership, and their ability to drive change.
The Winners of the 2017 Women in Technology Awards are as follows (Role/Award Winner/Company):
- Analyst Relations: Regina Hoshimi, Google
- CEO: Jen Grogono, uStudio
- CIO: Sheila Jordan, Symantec
- COO: Whitney Bouck, HelloSign
- Legal: Teresa Pahl, Hanson Bridgett LLP
- General Manager: Inhi Cho Suh, IBM
- Marketing: Niki Hall, Five9
- Public Relations: Kristin Treat, Nintex
The identification of an Aragon Research award winner is not an endorsement by Aragon Research of any vendor, product, or service.
About Aragon Research
Aragon Research is the newest technology research and advisory firm. Aragon delivers high impact interactive research, consulting, and advisory services to provide enterprises the insight they need to make better technology and strategy decisions. Aragon Research serves business and IT leaders and has a proven team of veteran analysts. For more information, visit https://www.aragonresearch.com.