Need COVID-19 printable signs for your restaurant? We put together a fun collection of signs to help guide your patrons towards a safe dining experience.
It can be challenging to assist your hungry customers in following dining protocols during the pandemic. Whether they are coming in and not maintaining 6 feet social distance, forgetting to wear their facemask when entering, etc, it is important to remind your customers of some simple safety measures.
Top COVID-19 safety tips for Restaurant Customers
- Stay 6 ft away from others
- Wear mask while waiting for tables
- Wear masks while waiting for hostess
- Wear mask when getting up to use restroom
- Do not visit other tables
- Do not wait at bar area
- Stand back and let others pass from a safe distance
- Do not wait for a bathroom stall
- If you must remove your mask, do it safely
- Wash your hands!
Printable Signs for your restaurant
Some are funny, gentle reminders on Coronavirus safety protocol, and some are serious and to the point. Whichever you choose, we hope these printable signs for your restaurant are useful. Click each one to open (or download) a full page version (PDF) you can print. Stay safe! – Your friends at Zenefits
You may also want to check out:
- Printable facemask signs in Spanish
- Printable facemask signs for restaurants
- Facemask and COVID signs (covers all the bases)