Director of Product Management, Payroll
San Francisco, CA
Here's the gist:
Zenefits is the leading HCM (human capital management) People Platform for the SMB/Mid-Market. Designed as an interconnected ecosystem of apps, Zenefits delivers the most complete employee and administrator experience by combining its own powerful apps with dozens of best-of-breed providers on the Zenefits platform. Built on a modern technology stack, Zenefits’ platform provides a comprehensive Employee Record tightly integrated with Zenefits’ apps like onboarding, payroll, compliance and benefits administration and partner apps like email, expense management, 401(k) and employee engagement. The result is a powerful HCM solution that helps businesses manage their people, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
We're hiring a Director of Product to lead our Payroll Team. This is a key strategic role, and we’re looking for doers who can be hands on with team and who can interface directly with stakeholders inEngineering, Design, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.We’re looking for your leadership and operational skill to help deliver a world class payroll experience for the Zenefits SMB customers.
Desirable, not required:Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Setting and delivering the product roadmap for Zenefits’s payroll product and make it the top payroll experience in the SMB market by being an expert in customer needs and the competitive landscape
- Communicating across stakeholder teams to build experiences that scale, often balancing conflicting priorities.
- Recruiting and developing a diverse team of talentedproduct managers with high expectations around individual ownership, impact and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Reinforcing a collaborative and supportive culture both within the product organization and throughout the entire company.
- Fostering Zenefits’ values and setting a visible standard for outstanding performance
A little more about you:
- 8+ years experience in product management with a demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- At least 3 years of managing and growing a skilled product team.
- Proven track record of displaying strategy development, decision making, and driving results
- Experience and comfort in working with globally distributed teams
- Ability to work cross-functionally with stakeholders across Engineering, Design, Customer Success, Marketing and Business Development
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills