Here's the gist:
Zenefit’s Product Design team is seeking an interaction designer to help create intuitive, useful new features and improve upon existing ones. The ideal candidate possesses a good balance between the technical and creative — all the while being mindful of creating a great customer experience.
To succeed in this role, you will need to draw on your technical knowledge, research abilities, and problem-solving skills. You will join a team who is committed to satisfying the demands of Zenefits’ rapidly expanding customer base. You will play a key part by helping to design groundbreaking features and tools for our customers.
- 2+ years experience designing for a customer-facing website and/or web-based tools.
- Degree in design-related field, HCI, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in user research and testing, and creating detailed design specifications.
- Experience creating flow charts, wireframes, and mockups.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Illustrator.
- Able to produce lo-fi prototypes for testing purposes.
- All candidates will be required to submit a portfolio of work samples and/or links to their work.
A little more about you:
- Gathering project requirements from stakeholders.
- Creating workflow diagrams to help communicate approach and to align objectives.
- Developing annotated low-fidelity wireframes, ensuring you offer multiple design options to help elicit meaningful feedback from stakeholders.
- Creating prototypes to test designs and refine interactions.
- Researching and testing your designs with users.
- Revising and updating designs and documentation based on continuing user testing and customer feedback.