Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HR solution for small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S.. In one beautiful dashboard, the Zenefits People Platform gives employees complete control and access to their critical information (think payroll, health benefits, 401k, time off, talent management, an employee directory and more) behind a single log in. Our software delivers a complete HR experience by combining its own powerful tools with dozens of best-of-breed applications on the Zenefits platform (think Slack, Greenhouse, Google Apps and more).
The result? A powerful, efficient people management solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their teams, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
Our team is dedicated to reimagining the employee experience in the new world of work. We hope you join us!
Engineers at Zenefits are pioneers in building a highly integrated platform that requires a high degree of cross-collaboration across various functions such as product management, design and customer-facing teams. We spend a significant amount of time designing and implementing engineering platforms unique to the people space. You will be exposed to open-source technologies like Django, Python, Ember.js, and MySQL, and use them to solve complex issues such as data storage and query over for large data sets that encode various dimensions of date/time, management of complex business rules, and publication of data change notification events across the system to maintain data consistency.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will build and maintain products with real-world usage
- You have the ability to rapidly iterate and roll out new code - we ship every day!
- You have a demonstrable track record building high-throughput applications that scale
- Your attention to detail is scrupulous! This is critical as most of our applications are mission critical (think payments, deductions, benefits automations)
- Own what you are building and see it through from end to end
A little more about you:
- Experience working on, and an understanding of, both client-side and server-side code
- Experience with devops, continuous integration