Outside Account Executive - Chicago
Here's the gist:
Would you like to build a business focused on helping companies innovate and grow? Do you have the business savvy and the sales background necessary to help establish ZENEFITS as a key HCM technology platform provider?
Zenefits People Platform helps empower the modern workforce for thousands of companies. Zenefits tightly integrates its powerful applications with other best-of-breed technologies and services to deliver the most comprehensible mobile HR experience on the market.
Some of Zenefits’ key features include HR, Benefits, Time, Payroll and Compliance. These applications integrate with our partners in email, collaboration, expense management, and employee engagement to create a powerful employee-centric ecosystem. The Zenefits People Platform aids companies in empowering their employees, managing change, and staying compliant.
As a driven and ambitious Field Account Executive, you'll use your knowledge of the Human Resource Management and Payroll industry to drive new business to the Zenefits Platform. You will be the quarterback of your territory, leveraging our internal Sales Development team, Benefits team and regional channel partners to field interest and present our solution over via WebEx and in-person to prospective clients.
- Running a discovery of where we can help eliminate our clients’ HR headaches
- Present Zenefits product demonstrations for potential clients via webinar and in-person
- Drive revenue by successfully managing all phases of the selling process to completion
- Diligently manage your CRM and stay on top of your deals
- Prospect new business
- Manage complex sales cycles
- Working with your outbound and inbound internal partners to drive business
- Building user groups with existing clients to obtain referrals within territory to expand our reach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
A little more about you:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in relevant experience
- 4-6 years’ minimum of progressive sales experience in SaaS
- Experience managing a pipeline in CRM
- Experience presenting to prospects via tools such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, etc.
- Previous experience selling into HR preferred
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Proven track record of high performance
- Willingness to travel when necessary