Here's the gist:
You will work with developers and product designers to identify requirements for the product features being developed and will be focused on developing manual and automated test suites for Zenefits' technology platform. You will design, develop, and maintain automation test suites and tools that aid in testing. Analyze functional specifications in order to write clear and concise test plans. You will also generate test data to carry out functional, integration, and regression testing. Analyze testing results and document, track, and verify defects. This is a change to be an inaugural member of our Quality Engineering team in Vancouver.
NICE TO HAVES
- 1+ years of experience as a quality engineer, technical QA analyst, or test software engineer in a fast-paced agile organization.
- Hands-on development experience with Python using Object Oriented methodologies and Behavioral Driven Development (BDD).
- Django experience.
- Knowledge of scripting languages shell, etc.
- Experience with continuous deployment frameworks and methodology.
- Strong understanding of data structures and software design patterns.
- Experience working with one or more automation frameworks such as TestNG, Proboscis, Nunit.
- Understanding of web services and experience using and testing REST APIs.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills. Possess the ability to educate stakeholders.
A little more about you:
- iOS or Android testing experience.