San Francisco, CA
Here's the gist:
Zenefits People Platform helps empower the modern workforce for thousands of companies. Zenefits tightly integrates its powerful applications with other best-of-breed technologies and services to deliver the most comprehensible mobile HR experience on the market.
Some of Zenefits’ key features include HR, Benefits, Time, Payroll and Compliance. These applications integrate with our partners in email, collaboration, expense management, and employee engagement to create a powerful employee-centric ecosystem. The Zenefits People Platform aids companies in empowering their employees, managing change, and staying compliant.
In this role, you will own a key initiative on our upcoming roadmap. You will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support to ensure goals are met. Product management experience in FinTech, HCM or Benefits is a plus.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define the product roadmap for your product line.
- Research and understand customer requirements.
- Research and understand competitive offerings.
- Research and understand regulations and other industry constraints.
- Research and understand operational impacts and needs.
- Research and understand cases from customer support, operations, account management, and sales.
- Translate that understanding into feature specs, and execute the plan with engineers and designers, delivering quality products.
- Work with product copywriters on content requirements.
- Work with product marketing to communicate releases to users.
A little more about you:
- At least 1+ years of FinTech product management experience or 2+ years of general product management experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred: Degree in Computer Science or a related field