San Francisco, CA
Here's the gist:
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HCM (human capital management) solution for small and medium businesses. Designed as an interconnected ecosystem of apps, Zenefits delivers the most complete HR experience by combining its own powerful apps with dozens of best-of-breed providers on the Zenefits platform. Built on a modern technology stack, Zenefits’ platform provides a comprehensive Employee Record tightly integrated with Zenefits’ apps like onboarding, payroll, compliance and benefits administration and partner apps like email, expense management, 401(k) and employee engagement. The result is a powerful HCM solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their people, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
We're looking for a User Experience Designer to join our User Experience Team. Our ideal candidate is equal parts technical wizard and creative genius, with a proven knack for creating awesome and intuitive customer experiences. To succeed in this role, you’ll draw on your product design experience, technical knowledge, research abilities, and creative problem-solving skills. A cool head and smart sense of humor wouldn’t hurt either.
- Gather business objectives and project requirements from stakeholders
- Show initiative in learning more about our customers and complex products
- Develop low-fidelity wireframes to communicate design options and align on a solution
- Communicate design decisions and respond to feedback from stakeholders
- Collaborate with UX Copywriters to create high fidelity designs informed by customer feedback
- Collaborate with Engineers to create design specifications for implementation and ensure accurate implementation
- Work collaboratively to improve design styles and components for use across the entire product
- Demonstrate leadership by making this a great place to work.
A little more about you:
- 5+ years experience designing for customer-facing websites and mobile applications
- Degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field
- Experience creating flow-charts, wireframes, high-fidelity design mockup, and detailed design specifications
- Experience with Sketch, Zeplin, or similar applications
- Ability to effectively manage time, priorities, and deadlines with little supervision