Outside Account Executive / NYC Metro
New York, NY
Here's the gist:
Outside Account Executive | Zenefits
Sales & Marketing | New York City, NY
Would you like to build a business focused on helping companies innovate and grow? Do you have the business savvy and the sales background necessary to help establish ZENEFITS as a key HCM technology platform provider?
Zenefits is the leader in Cloud HCM for the modern workforce. Thousands of businesses use Zenefits to empower their employees, manage change and stay compliant. Designed as the single source of truth for managing the modern workforce, Zenefits delivers the most complete, all-mobile HR experience by tightly integrating its own powerful applications with dozens of best-of-breed providers on the Zenefits platform. The result is a powerful HCM solution that helps mid-market (100+ employee) businesses manage their people, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
As a driven and ambitious Field Account Executive, you'll use your knowledge of the Human Resource Management and Payroll industry to drive new business to the Zenefits Platform. You will be the quarterback of your territory, leveraging our internal Sales Development team, Benefits team and regional channel partners to field interest and present our solution over via WebEx and in-person to prospective clients.
- Running a discovery of where we can help eliminate our clients’ HR headaches
- Present Zenefits product demonstrations for potential clients via webinar and in-person
- Drive revenue by successfully managing all phases of the selling process to completion
- Diligently manage your CRM and stay on top of your deals
- Prospect new business
- Manage complex sales cycles
- Working with your outbound and inbound internal partners to drive business
- Building user groups with existing clients to obtain referrals within territory to expand our reach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some field sales work involved
A little more about you:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in relevant experience
- 4-6 years’ progressive experience in SaaS sales
- Experience managing a pipeline in CRM
- Experience presenting to prospects via tools such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, etc.
- Previous experience selling into HR preferred
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Proven track record of high performance
- Willingness to travel when necessary