Senior iOS Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Here's the gist:
Zenefits People Platform helps empower the modern workforce for thousands of companies. Zenefits tightly integrates its powerful applications with other best-of-breed technologies and services to deliver the most comprehensible mobile HR experience on the market.
Some of Zenefits’ key features include HR, Benefits, Time, Payroll and Compliance. These applications integrate with our partners in email, collaboration, expense management, and employee engagement to create a powerful employee-centric ecosystem. The Zenefits People Platform aids companies in empowering their employees, managing change, and staying compliant.
Zenefits is creating an amazing mobile experience where our users can quickly and easily complete their day-to-day benefits and HR related tasks like requesting time off, clocking in and out, viewing pay stubs, and accessing health insurance information. Our mobile applications will soon become the way most of our users interact with Zenefits. On our newly created mobile team, you will help lay the foundation on which our iOS applications are built going forward.
- Ability to own what you are building and see it through from end to end
- Help lay the groundwork to enable us to efficiently build out our iOS applications
- Lead and mentor other engineers on the team to establish best practices and processes
- Collaborate with the team to learn and establish best practices and processes
- Define APIs used between backend services and mobile applications
- Collaborate with product, design, and other engineers on the team to establish the product roadmap and mobile releases
A little more about you:
- Minimum of 4 plus years of production experience with the iOS SDK
- Strong Objective C skills
- A track record of building and releasing high quality features for iOS applications
- Experience writing unit tests and UI tests for iOS applications
- Eye for good design and user experience
- Experience building and maintaining backend services
- Have worked on side projects or open source projects
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with devops, continuous integration