Director - Incident Response and Cyber Threat Intel
San Francisco, CA
Here's the gist:
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HCM (human capital management) solution for small and medium businesses. Designed as an interconnected ecosystem of apps, Zenefits delivers the most complete HR experience by combining its own powerful apps with dozens of best-of-breed providers on the Zenefits platform. Built on a modern technology stack, Zenefits’ platform provides a comprehensive Employee Record tightly integrated with Zenefits’ apps like on-boarding, payroll, compliance and benefits administration and partner apps like email, expense management, 401(k), and employee engagement. The result is a powerful HCM solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their people, stay compliant, and save thousands of hours in lost time.At Zenefits, we take our customers trust very seriously. Ensuring that the content they share with us is secured and effectively monitored for any signs of compromise is Security's primary concern. We’re looking for someone to really build out our Detection, Response and Cyber Threat Intelligence capabilities from the ground up.
- Build out the ID/R and CTI Programs from the ground up.
- Develop actionable intelligence that feeds the rest of the security team and keeps them focused on our adversaries.
- Automate all the easy work out of the IR job so you and your team can focus on the hard things.
- Teach us how to do IR the right way. Make sure Zenefits knows how to help respond with you.
- Be a champion for security culture throughout the company.
A little more about you:
- You have a strong foundation and in depth knowledge about adversaries and their playbooks.
- You have strong hands-on technical skills and are excited and able to dive in to investigations, forensics, and intelligence analysis.
- 5+ years of professional experience working in security with a heavy focus in IR. Preferably, at least two years experience with developing CTI.
- Able to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment; self motivated and results oriented.
- Elastic Stack experience desired, but not required.