Senior Security Engineer (Cloud)
Vancouver, BC or San Francisco, CA or Remote
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HR solution for small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S.. In one beautiful dashboard, the Zenefits People Platform gives employees complete control and access to their critical information (think payroll, health benefits, 401k, time off, talent management, an employee directory and more) behind a single log in. Our software delivers a complete HR experience by combining its own powerful tools with dozens of best-of-breed applications on the Zenefits platform (think Slack, Greenhouse, Google Apps and more).
The result? A powerful, efficient people management solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their teams, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
Our team is dedicated to reimagining the employee experience in the new world of work. We hope you join us!
At Zenefits, we take our customers trust very seriously. Ensuring that the content they share with us is secured and effectively monitored for any signs of compromise is Security's primary concern. We’re looking for someone to work closely with our DevOps teams, ensuring that security requirements are met and improvements are deployed where prudent.Responsibilities
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise to drive security improvements throughout our AWS infrastructure.
- Drive security initiatives from brainstorming session to deployment.
- Drive security automation in a SecDevOps type role.
- Sleep soundly at night, knowing that our security posture is better tonight than it was last night.
A little more about you:
- 3+ years of professional experience working in Cloud Security.
- Deep knowledge of native AWS services and tools.
- Ability to perform security assessments against individual services of entire AWS accounts.
- Experience with Infrastructure As Code - CloudFormation, Terraform.
- Experience with CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins.
- Experience with Version Control systems - Git.
- Experience with Configuration Management Systems - SaltStack, Puppet, chef etc.
- Experience with Micro-Services - container technologies, docker, lxc.