Senior Software Engineer
Here's the gist:
Zenefits People Platform helps empower the modern workforce for thousands of companies. Zenefits tightly integrates its powerful applications with other best-of-breed technologies and services to deliver the most comprehensible mobile HR experience on the market.
Some of Zenefits’ key features include HR, Benefits, Time, Payroll and Compliance. These applications integrate with our partners in email, collaboration, expense management, and employee engagement to create a powerful employee-centric ecosystem. The Zenefits People Platform aids companies in empowering their employees, managing change, and staying compliant.
Benefits is a critical pillar of the Zenefits platform, tasked with reimagining and delivering a modern benefits and health insurance experience for Small & Medium-sized Businesses. The
The benefits fulfillments engineering team is looking for strong software developers to join this mission of delivering a world class fulfillment experience that scales to the complexity of this domain but is beautiful, elegant, and simple to use by our customers. If you have experience in building highly resilient systems or would like to learn how to build one while working alongside a world class team, in a very fast paced environment, this role is for you!
- Work with product engineering teams to define, build, and take ownership of key benefits features and projects.
- Partner with cross-cutting teams to ensure a complete end to end customer experience.
- Understand domain specific fulfillments rules and translate their solution into high quality and maintainable code.
- Scaling owned components for accelerated growth.
- Accountable for the health of owned components and meet availability and business metrics.
A little more about you:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of industry experience as a software engineer
- Self-motivated and excellent attention to detail -- focused on execution and shipping production quality systems
- User first approach, comfortable with rapid iterations
- Experience with web technologies and system design
- Experience with our technical stack (Python/Django/Ember.js) is a plus but not required
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with Java/Go