Payroll Operations Tax Specialist
Here's the gist:
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HCM (human capital management) solution for small and medium businesses. Designed as an interconnected ecosystem of apps, Zenefits delivers the most complete HR experience by combining its own powerful apps with dozens of best-of-breed providers on the Zenefits platform. Built on a modern technology stack, Zenefits platform provides a comprehensive Employee Record tightly integrated with Zenefits apps including onboarding, payroll, compliance and benefits administration and partner apps including email, expense management, 401(k) and employee engagement. The result is a powerful HCM solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their people, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
As Payroll Operations Tax Specialist, you will be responsible for Payroll Tax Filing and Processing (monthly, quarterly and annuals). You will work closely with the Associate team and customers to process Tax cases in SalesForce and JIRA as well as any required payroll corrections or amendments.
- Research and resolve assigned low to medium priority SalesForce and JIRA Tax cases
- Work with clients and colleagues to resolve client issues and answer questions relating to tax cases.
- Assist with New Hire reporting
- Research and resolve Tax Notices on behalf of clients
- Flexibility in work hours during the processing seasons.
A little more about you:
- Practical experience in a payroll processing environment
- Experience in a customer service or customer support environment
- Payroll domain knowledge
- Analytical, problem-solving skills
- Professional communication skills
- Highly motivated, detailed oriented and accountable
- Payroll Certification and or College degree preferred