Manager, Marketing Analytics
San Francisco, CA
Here's the gist:
Zenefits is the leader in Cloud HCM for the modern workforce. Thousands of businesses use Zenefits to empower their employees, manage change and stay compliant. Designed as the single source of truth for managing the modern workforce, Zenefits delivers the most complete, all-mobile HR experience by tightly integrating its own powerful applications with dozens of best-of-breed providers on the Zenefits platform. The result is a powerful HCM solution that helps SMB & Mid-market businesses manage their people, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
As the Marketing Analytics Manager at Zenefits you will provide actionable insight in support of our global sales and marketing efforts to optimize our go to market strategy and programs. This is an excellent career opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual who is looking to collaborate with a team of innovative, driven, seasoned marketing professionals, by helping to analyze market opportunities, maximize our return on marketing investment through ongoing marketing program analysis (digital, media and direct), content consumption and results-based performance management. You must be a hands-on analyst who dives into the data, interprets it, turns it into actionable insights & recommendations and creates appropriate visualization.
The Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for all aspects of marketing reporting, measuring marketing ROI, benchmarking & KPI reporting, campaign performance and building/maintaining marketing dashboards that provide visibility in overall marketing performance.
- Design and deliver ongoing analytics to provide marketing with insights for better decision making
- Maintain a reporting calendar
- Support the sales management team by providing reporting on campaign performance
- Design, manage, and deliver solution and segment analyses, such as customer profiling, segmentation studies, post-program measurement, and other ad-hoc projects
- Manage, analyze and report key marketing metrics via both manual and automated metric collection methods
- Develop and own “One View of the Truth”
- Monitor lead and opportunity status and movement through the funnel to help ensure the effectiveness of nurture programs and efficient assignment of leads.
- Develop marketing dashboards, reports, and visualization that track key performance indicators and calculating return on investment for presentations to marketing teams, as well as executive leadership team
- Perform data mining and statistical analysis to produce insights that drive data-driven marketing campaigns. Translate the data into meaningful strategic and tactical recommendations based on these analyses.
- Perform and oversee marketing campaign analytics and optimization.
- Leverage data analysis or data mining tool to explore data, create visualizations and draw insights -- answering both general and well-defined business questions with data
- Develop new and innovative analytical solutions to solve challenging business problems
- Define a comprehensive measurement framework and drive corresponding reporting and analysis recommendations
A little more about you:
- 4+ years’ experience in a quantitative marketing arena (marketing analysis, database marketing, CRM strategy)
- 2+ years in B2B Marketing, preferably Saas
- Prior hands-on experiences with Salesforce and Marketo/Eloqua is a requirement, SQL, Mode, Domo is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics or Quantitative field
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts (e.g., significance testing, sampling, etc.) with working knowledge of multivariate statistics (i.e., regression analysis, cluster analysis, etc.)
- Strong analytical mind and are skilled at digging into data to assess results and cull key takeaways to leverage for continuous optimization.
- Analytical competencies such as ability to formulate an analytical problem; QC data and results; summarize key findings/insights; make actionable recommendations
- Strong understanding of data manipulation, data relationships, spreadsheets, queries, and business intelligence tools.
- Good grasp of business acumen, and know that data is only as good as the insights it can provide to inform the business. You ask the right questions to understand the desired business outcomes and consider that in your analysis.
- Understand complex integrated marketing programs within automation tool and refinement for campaign performance optimization. You have experience with campaign benchmarking and metrics.
- You are service oriented and high-energy, low-ego, optimistic and an exceptional team player.