Zenefits Payroll Advisor
Here's the gist:
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HCM (human capital management) solution for small and medium businesses. Designed as an interconnected ecosystem of apps, Zenefits delivers the most complete HR experience by combining its own powerful apps with dozens of best-of-breed providers on the Zenefits platform. Built on a modern technology stack, Zenefits’ platform provides a comprehensive Employee Record tightly integrated with Zenefits’ apps like onboarding, payroll, compliance and benefits administration and partner apps like email, expense management, 401(k) and employee engagement. The result is a powerful HCM solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their people, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
The Zenefits Payroll Advisor (ZPA) is an expert payroll professional who will be in charge of delivering guidance to Zenefits Payroll and Payroll integration customers around their complex payroll processing challenges. The role of the ZPA involves handling large volumes of customer knowledge requests requiring advanced experience in payroll service offerings and solutions while adhering to published Service Level Agreements with the customer. The ZPA is responsible for devising strong customer relationships.
Core elements of this position include duties such as the provision of payroll assistance, technical and domain knowledge sharing as well as a proactive handling of customer requests for assistance so as to guarantee retention of customers and their satisfaction. The Payroll Advisor will maintain and develop a solid association with the designated customer base as well as core functional groups within Zenefits.
- Investigate problems and carry out research of customer inquires about payroll and payroll tax matters and enlighten or guide them on the appropriate procedures and industry best practices
- Offer support to customers in finding solutions to issues affiliated with calculation, reporting, and payment of payroll
- Function together with the product, customer care, and service teams to contribute to the growth of the product line and the strength of the support associates.
- Take part in update training and other activities that assist in sharing one’s product and domain aptitude with other professionals
- Deliver reports on status and update assessment of comprehensive service status
- Keep a record of customer requests for assistance in suitable systems as required
- Ensure an active working environment which regularly demonstrates the company’s dedication to service
A little more about you:
- Expert knowledge of U. S. payroll processing, depositing, and reporting
- Expert knowledge of U.S. payroll tax compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance with a focus on payroll
- Payroll Certification – CPP (American Payroll Association)
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years experience executing payroll solutions
- Prior consulting experience working with a payroll consulting or payroll software organization
- Possess both technical and operational experience with the ability to understand and comprehend swiftly through indoctrination and self-training
- Ability to manage high volume, complex payroll guidance requests
- Outstanding comprehension on the utilization of Zenefits HR Digital Platform
- Efficient managerial skills required to succeed in a fast paced service conscious office
- Solid analysis, research and audit skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the business