Here's the gist:
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HCM (human capital management) solution for small and medium businesses. Designed as an interconnected ecosystem of apps, Zenefits delivers the most complete HR experience by combining its own powerful apps with dozens of best-of-breed providers on the Zenefits platform. Built on a modern technology stack, Zenefits’ platform provides a comprehensiveEmployee Record tightly integrated with Zenefits’ apps like onboarding, payroll, compliance and benefits administration and partner apps like email, expense management, 401(k) and employee engagement. The result is a powerful HCM solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their people, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
In this role, you will own a key initiative on our upcoming roadmap. You will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support to ensure goals are met. Product management experience in FinTech, HCM or Benefits is a plus.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define the product roadmap for your product line.
- Research and understand customer requirements.
- Research and understand competitive offerings.
- Research and understand regulations and other industry constraints.
- Research and understand operational impacts and needs.
- Research and understand cases from customer support, operations, account management, and sales.
- Translate that understanding into feature specs, and execute the plan with engineers and designers, delivering quality products.
- Work with product copywriters on content requirements.
- Work with product marketing to communicate releases to users.
A little more about you:
- At least 1+ years of FinTech product management experience or 2+ years of general product management experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred: Degree in Computer Science or a related field