Here's the gist:
Zenefits People Platform helps empower the modern workforce for thousands of companies. Zenefits tightly integrates its powerful applications with other best-of-breed technologies and services to deliver the most comprehensible mobile HR experience on the market.
Some of Zenefits’ key features include HR, Benefits, Time, Payroll and Compliance. These applications integrate with our partners in email, collaboration, expense management, and employee engagement to create a powerful employee-centric ecosystem. The Zenefits People Platform aids companies in empowering their employees, managing change, and staying compliant.
We're looking for a Network Support Engineer to be part of our Global IT team working out of our Bangalore Office. The successful candidate will be a team-oriented, highly motivated, self-starter with technical competencysetting up systems, monitoring and maintaining computer systems. Troubleshooting, monitoring and maintaining networks (LAN/WAN/WIRELESS/AV/Telecom), firewalls routers, servers, and switches. Provide local and remote desktop support.
- Monitor, Maintain, Troubleshoot network issues
- Upgrade network, system, and security device Software, Hardware and associated configurations
- Provide Server and Desktop Support locally and remotely as required
- Vendor Management
- Event Support including Audio Visual and Collaboration Tools Support
- Telephone Support.
- Communicate and Collaborate with IT and other departments and individuals on Projects and Tasks
- Other duties as required.
A little more about you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Technology, Information and Computer Technology, Networking and IT Security, or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience and demonstrated success in a network support role.
- Networking certification: CCNA, CCNP CWNA, or equivalent
- Fundamental understanding of and hands-on experience with network technologies including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLANs, and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless.
- Experience with Cisco Hardware (Routers, Switches,Telecom) and Software (ISE, UCM), Palo Alto Networks Firewall, Solarwinds and PRTG monitoring tools.
- Thorough comprehension of fundamental networking protocols including TCP, ARP, SNMP, OSPF and Ethernet.
- Experience in computer networking related problem solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues using Wireshark or related tools.
- Experience supporting and maintaining LANs, VLANs, WLANs, VPNs, NAT devices, &/or DNS, and DHCP servers.
- Knowledgeable in MAC, WINDOWS, VMWARE.
- Experience with GOOGLE, JAMF, JIRA, CONFLUENCE, and OKTA a plus.
- Outstanding English language written and verbal communication skills and comprehension.
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate matters to third parties.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent account management, follow-through, and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.