Senior Software Engineer, Business Technology
San Francisco, CA
Here's the gist:
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HCM (human capital management) solution for small and medium businesses. Designed as an interconnected ecosystem of apps, Zenefits delivers the most complete HR experience by combining its own powerful apps with dozens of best-of-breed providers on the Zenefits platform. Built on a modern technology stack, Zenefits’ platform provides a comprehensive Employee Record tightly integrated with Zenefits’ apps like onboarding, payroll, compliance and benefits administration and partner apps like email, expense management, 401(k) and employee engagement. The result is a powerful HCM solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their people, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
The Zenefits Business Technology team is working across the Zenefits organization to ensure a fully integrated Business Application suite, connecting the Zenefits’ Platform to sales, marketing, support, and analytics systems. You will be exposed to open-source technologies like Django, Python, Ember.js, MySQL, and our business applications, including SFDC, and use them to enable each Zenefits’ business unit success.
- Work with business technology team to define, build out, and take ownership over features and projects
- Partner with cross cutting teams to ensure a complete end to end customer experience
- Write and test high-quality, maintainable code
- Tackle complex development challenges. From designing reliable services in a distributed system to integrating our product to our internal systems.
A little more about you:
- 4+ years of industry experience as a software engineer
- Self-motivated and excellent attention to detail -- focused on execution and shipping production quality systems
- User first approach, comfortable with rapid iterations
- Experience with web technologies and system design
- Experience with our technical stack (Python/Django/Ember.js) is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Salesforce Platform a plus, but not required