Here's the gist:
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HCM (human capital management) solution for small and medium businesses. Designed as an interconnected ecosystem of apps, Zenefits delivers the most complete HR experience by combining its own powerful apps with dozens of best-of-breed providers on the Zenefits platform. Built on a modern technology stack, Zenefits’ platform provides a comprehensive Employee Record tightly integrated with Zenefits’ apps like onboarding, payroll, compliance and benefits administration and partner apps like email, expense management, 401(k) and employee engagement. The result is a powerful HCM solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their people, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
The Zenefits Business Technology team is working across the Zenefits organization to ensure a fully integrated Business Application suite, connecting the Zenefits’ Platform to sales, marketing, support, and analytics systems. You will be exposed to open-source technologies, our business applications, and use them to enable each Zenefits’ business unit success. Our Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing new automation and integrations that drive the most used external system at our company. This includes getting to put together brand new user experiences. We work with bleeding edge technologies (because why work any other way?!) and will push the envelope of what the platform can do and how it is utilized. You'll also get your hands dirty coding out complicated processes, external integrations and whatever else gets thrown your way. We promise you'll never get bored.
We are looking for someone really, really, really, ridiculously awesome. You will roll out features and interact with a great team every day. Best of all, you'll get instant gratification -- the features you just pushed will be improving people's lives the same day.
- Work with business technology team to define, build out, and take ownership over features and projects
- Partner with cross cutting teams to ensure a complete end to end customer experience
- Write and test high-quality, maintainable code using Apex and Visualforce
- Perform code reviews and deployments
- Rapidly iterate and roll out new code. We like version control!
- Provide scalable solutions and utilize outside services to extend applications
- Demonstrable track record building high-throughput applications that scale
- Ability to own what you are building and see it through from end to end
- User first approach, comfortable with rapid iterations
- Leverage your understanding of best practices, limits and concurrent apex jobs
A little more about you:
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce.com platform
- VisualForce and Apex development experience
- Expert in SOQL and other query languages
- Experience with Salesforce API (REST, SOAP, Metadata, etc.) or any web service development
- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated and excellent attention to detail -- focused on execution and shipping production quality systems
- Experience with web technologies and system design
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Past experience working with other coding languages (java, python, etc.) a plus