Zenefits is the leading digital HR solution in the U.S. Managing payroll, health care, employee benefits, 401k, time off, new-hire applications, and keeping track of current employees has traditionally been a discombobulated and challenging experience. The Zenefits platform is providing thousands of businesses with an all-in-one solution that helps them better manage their workforce, stay compliant, and save thousands of hours so they can focus on growing their businesses.
We’re at the forefront reimagining the employee experience in a new era of work. We hope you join us!
The web/ui designer will be a critical member of the web marketing team, responsible for reimagining the zenefits.com visual identity and several other web properties. It’ll be your responsibility to work with content producers, developers, and other internal product/brand designers to create visually compelling, modern, and high performing web designs. Our web team has big plans and we want you to be a part of that future!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing the next generation zenefits.com website and our other marketing web properties.
- Guiding the design process from receiving initial content, to wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and pixel-perfect mockups.
- Apply strategic thinking to creatively work through design problems from beginning to end.
- Developing multiple design iterations and concepts that can be leveraged for A/B testing.
- Design high performing pages including landing pages and others with a converting action.
- Collaborate with the team to help bring vague ideas and concepts to life.
- Work with your developer teammates to q/a and ensure your designs are accurately built across all devices, browsers and systems.
- Work on mobile designs, iconography and all illustrations used on the website.
- Developing and maintaining a design system.
A little more about you:
- 3+ years of experience designing web pages.
- Ability to receive, incorporate, and track feedback from multiple team members.
- Strong web design portfolio.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other designers, developers, and business stakeholders.
- Experience maintaining/developing iconography and illustration systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, & Invision.
- Be able to translate messaging direction from business owners into functional UI frameworks.
- Basic comprehension of HTML/CSS so you understand the build implications of your designs.
- Bonus: experience developing web design patterns.