Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HR solution for small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S.. In one beautiful dashboard, the Zenefits People Platform gives employees complete control and access to their critical information (think payroll, health benefits, 401k, time off, talent management, an employee directory and more) behind a single log in. Our software delivers a complete HR experience by combining its own powerful tools with dozens of best-of-breed applications on the Zenefits platform (think Slack, Greenhouse, Google Apps and more).
The result? A powerful, efficient people management solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their teams, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
Our team is dedicated to reimagining the employee experience in the new world of work. We hope you join us!
The Zenefits Business Technology team is working across the Zenefits organization to ensure a fully integrated Business Application suite, connecting the Zenefits’ Platform to sales, marketing, support, and analytics systems. You will be exposed to open-source technologies, our business applications, and use them to enable each Zenefits’ business unit success. Our Zuora/Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing new automation and integrations that drive the most used external system at our company. This includes getting to put together brand new user experiences. We work with bleeding edge technologies (because why work any other way?!) and will push the envelope of what the platform can do and how it is utilized. You'll also get your hands dirty coding out complicated processes, external integrations and whatever else gets thrown your way. We promise you'll never get bored.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing Zuora and its infrastructure
- Making configuration changes within Zuora and maintaining appropriate documentation
- Maintaining Z-Quotes integration with Salesforce
- Managing system quoting and billing document templates
- Continuously identifying and correcting data issues
- Handling bulk data uploads for customer accounts, subscriptions, and usage data
- Building, adjusting and maintaining the product catalog
- Work with business technology team to define, build out, and take ownership over features and projects
- Write and test high-quality, maintainable code using Apex and Visualforce
- Perform code reviews and deployments
- Rapidly iterate and roll out new code. We like version control!
- Provide scalable solutions and utilize outside services to extend applications
- Ability to own what you are building and see it through from end to end
A little more about you:
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com platform
- 2+ years of experience Zuora administration and configuration
- VisualForce and Apex development experience
- Expert in SOQL and other query languages
- Experience with Salesforce API (REST, SOAP, Metadata, etc.) or any web service development
- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce
- Self-motivated and excellent attention to detail -- focused on execution and shipping production quality systems
- Experience with web technologies and system design
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment