Labor Day, Q3 Performance Reviews, National Hispanic Heritage Month … import key September dates right into your calendar.
Summer is whizzing by and September is already here! Labor Day, the 9/11 National Day of Service and Remembrance, Rosh Hashanah, and National Hispanic Heritage Month are just some of the important dates you should know this month. To help you stay on track during all of September, here’s our easy-to-use calendar with compliance reminders, social media events, and other dates to know.
Use this link to import the dates right into your Apple Calendar. For Google Calendar, you can open Google Calendar. In the top right, click Settings. In the menu on the left, click Import & Export. Click Select file from your computer and select this file. Click Import.
- Suicide Prevention Awareness Month: This month is an opportunity for mental health advocates, organizations, survivors, allies, and community members to unite to promote suicide prevention awareness.
- Q3 Performance Reviews: Need tips on conducting virtual performance reviews? Check out our guide here
- International Day of Charity: Learn how you can get involved and give back to your community on this #DayOfCharity
- Labor Day: Take time to recognize the American labor movement and the work and contributions of laborers to the United States’ development and achievements
- Read a book day: This day invites all of us to grab a book we might enjoy and spend the day reading
- Rosh Hashanah: Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year, and one of Judaism’s holiest days
- 9/11 – National Day of Service and Remembrance: It’s the 20-year anniversary of 9/11 this year. Consider allowing your employees to take part in a volunteer opportunity — to transform the anniversary of 9/11 from a day of tragedy into a day of doing good
- Holiday Hiring Season Begins: It’s already time to start thinking about seasonal help. If you need help preparing your SMB for the holidays, find tips and tricks here
- Yom Kippur: Yom Kippur is the last of the 10 days of penitence that begins with Rosh Hashanah. It’s the holiest, most important day of the year in Judaism
- National Hispanic Heritage Month: Celebrate the histories, cultures, and contributions of American citizens whose ancestors came from Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central and South America
- American Business Women’s Day: Honor the accomplishments of the businesswomen across the nation #AmericanBusinessWomensDay
- Fall Begins: Get ready for pumpkin spice lattes! #FirstDayOfFall
- National Women’s Health and Fitness Day: Celebrate the nation’s largest annual health promotion event for women of all ages#FitnessDay
- National Coffee Day: Enjoy a cup or two of your favorite coffee #NationalCoffeeDay
- International Podcast Day: Connect with fellow podcasters, podcast listeners, podcast enthusiasts, and leaders in the podcasting industry. Also check out Zenefits’ podcast episodes! #InternationalPodcastDay
- VETS-4212 Reporting Deadline: Federal contractors and subcontractors must track and report annually the number of employees in their workforces who belong to the categories of veterans covered under the affirmative action provisions of the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974.